One of the first events of the first hour of the first day of our first (of many) car trips was Eliza was banished to the back seat by herself. She happily licked that sucker for about an hour!
Here's another classic view. The middle seat was reserved for the babies, who did so well. (Not pictured: the back seat which doubled as a traveling bed for the most tired. It was awesome!)
When we got to Las Vegas, there was much rejoicing. One of the first items of business (after oohing at Danielle and Adam's new house) was hanging out in the crib.
Then we had to dress Micah up in a Halloween costume that was several sizes too small for him. Obviously. But doesn't he make an adorable pea pod?
Mom gave each kid a squishy ball, which they loved.
Almost every kid took turns finding and sucking on Becca's pink toothbrush.
Awww. These two became good friends. And partners in crime.
I could not stop laughing at this cute hat of Micah's.
We went on a hike to Red Rocks.
The highlight for the kids were the cactuses and homemade lunchables.
Or trying to keep up with the big kids.
Then there were classic Wilson crafts: fruit loop necklaces and decorating Halloween cupcakes.
And since we hadn't eaten enough sweets, we had to celebrate Danielle's birthday with a Georgie ghost cake.
And by admiring Cindy's hair.
And the kids tried to introduce Micah to solids. I mean high fructose corn syrup solids. Ring pops, to be precise.
Here are the little monkeys.
Thanks for a great time, Danielle and Adam!
4 comments:
That WAS a great time. Thanks for reminding us of how much fun we had!
That was so much fun! What a great picture of Sage and the cupcakes. She is so funny! I love her creative mind (putting stars in the hands). And I'm so glad Cindy's hair is captured for posterity in its all natural state.
That trip was the best!!!! Even when all the kids woke all the other kids up. :) Awesome house, by the way Woodburys!!! And thanks for letting us barge in, Adam.
These are cutie pix, I wish I could have been there!
Post a Comment