The Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House
(Wow, it's not raining)


(Don't look at Sage and Eliza)

BYU MOA's exhibit (the back exhibit is made of PVC pipes)
Too bad we went on Kiddie-Central-Crazy-Day...who wants to wait in a 30-minute line for face painting? The answer is Sage. She was overruled 6:1.Let's not talk about my height in this picture. Let's just say it was hard to haul two kids up in the air, not to mention my own body weight.

This mural was made entirely out of packets of duck sauce (think ketchup packets).
Not pictured: the ice cream that was consumed after our day at the MOA. Thanks, Mom.Also not pictured: Rich coming back from Florida. We're glad Uncle Richie's home.
Also not pictured: Mom, Heather and Dad gave great talks today in church.
Also not pictured: A moving van headed to Arizona. We're missing Amy and her parents already.
5 comments:
I'm missing all the fun... but I'm glad to keep up on it a little. Poor Sage who couldn't get her face painted. Oquirrh Mt looks beautiful. And the MOA looks so fun.
I cracked up so bad when Sage told us she likes standing in line (i.e. for the face painting)! I would love to see how long that would have lasted.
Looks like tons of fun! Don't worry JJ, Gmother didn't get a lot of air either.
Janel, thanks for keeping a family journal going at all. So fun to remember some of the good times. --Mom
Also not pictured--milk spots on Krista's shirt. Oh wait...
Post a Comment