Sunday, June 14, 2009

Two words

Dang cute.

7 comments:

Danielle said...

No kidding! He is growing up without me and I don't like it. Did he like boating? PS. Looks like that life jacket's been in the family a while! It reminds me of Mom's Snoopy sheet.

Kimberly said...

I love the life-jacket picture. It looks so huge on him and he looks so excited to be out on the boat.
I can't wait to meet the little cutie!
--Kim

Becca said...

Thanks! I think he gets cuter every day. He liked the boating, but I didn't like him sucking on 10 years' worth of buildup on that jacket! :)

Danielle said...

Only ten? Come on, I bet he and Jordan sucked on the same spot.

Tittel Tribune said...

OK! OK! We are taking some BLEACH to that jacket TOMORROW!! It actually is only 20 years old, though!

Linda said...

What's the fuss about a little dried seaweed for all that fun! He's adorable! --Mom

krista said...

I'd say two appropriate words would be "little chubs"
but cute for that matter.