Just a little spot for us to brag shamelessly about each other
Ha ha!!! I wish I had seen that moment.
No kidding. I think we should have a little re-enactment. Perhaps while we're all together at the reunion?
Ha is right, now that i'm safe in oregon.
You can run but you can't hide. --Dad
Some memories never die! --Mom
I like how Dad's comment was supposedly from mr. anonymous
actually i wouldn't be so sure about becca hoping it has healed. she has always been fairly malicious...
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Ha ha!!! I wish I had seen that moment.
No kidding. I think we should have a little re-enactment. Perhaps while we're all together at the reunion?
Ha is right, now that i'm safe in oregon.
You can run but you can't hide. --Dad
Some memories never die! --Mom
I like how Dad's comment was supposedly from mr. anonymous
actually i wouldn't be so sure about becca hoping it has healed. she has always been fairly malicious...
Post a Comment