Just a little spot for us to brag shamelessly about each other
HA!!! Becca will have to be in all the "kid pictures" the Tittelfitzes ever take.
the older the cuter, that's what i always say.
Maybe you should have covered the heads, like we always used to, and asked if anyone could guess which was you, Becca. I bet they'd have no clue!
I thought it was a Becca look-alike contest. :) --Mom
You know everyone wants to be like Becca anyway.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
HA!!! Becca will have to be in all the "kid pictures" the Tittelfitzes ever take.
the older the cuter, that's what i always say.
Maybe you should have covered the heads, like we always used to, and asked if anyone could guess which was you, Becca. I bet they'd have no clue!
I thought it was a Becca look-alike contest. :) --Mom
You know everyone wants to be like Becca anyway.
Post a Comment