Well, it wasn't true then! (I took a pregnancy test around then that came out negative. And I didn't post that April Fools post.) I just found out yesterday.
I want to know how Becca and Kim "knew it" before Danielle did, apparently. And if they can use their skills to let me know when we will be having our next. Never mind. I think I know what Kim's answer would be. 9 months from today, if possible. Not possible, Kim. And Becca, I know it will be a girl b/c of the bum fats.
I think Danielle has just been trying to hide it all this time to tease Kim. She has always been vicious like that. Remember when she would scream to mom and JJ and I were just playing innocently?
10 comments:
Are you saying there was a + HCG???
I guessed the answer. Am I right, Mommy-to-be of THREE?!?!?
Is it you, Adam???
I knew it!!! (and I admit, I checked with that Bethlehem lady who knows all about the fats on the bum!!))
Now THAT'S an announcement to celebrate! Can't wait to hear about it in person. --Mom
I knew it!!! Updates, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S. If you want someone to guess right, you shouldn't post news like that on April Fool's day!
Well, it wasn't true then! (I took a pregnancy test around then that came out negative. And I didn't post that April Fools post.) I just found out yesterday.
I want to know how Becca and Kim "knew it" before Danielle did, apparently. And if they can use their skills to let me know when we will be having our next. Never mind. I think I know what Kim's answer would be. 9 months from today, if possible. Not possible, Kim. And Becca, I know it will be a girl b/c of the bum fats.
I think Danielle has just been trying to hide it all this time to tease Kim. She has always been vicious like that. Remember when she would scream to mom and JJ and I were just playing innocently?
Post a Comment