Just so you all know, this is the outfit that JJ gave Amy. You can see how much she loves it from her face. She is so excited to grow into her first bikini! Thanks JJ.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just a little spot for us to brag shamelessly about each other
5 comments:
I just know how much you always secretly wanted a bikini, Krista, so I made sure your daughter got one on her first (well, second) day of life.
can our baby borrow it when amy's done with it? jordan will love that
I think she was just screaming because she knew it was going to come off soon and she wanted to keep wearing it!
Yeah right--just admit it Krista--you pinched her right before you took the picture, didn't you? :)
Nice one Amy. Just a little more milk and you can fill up those cups.
Post a Comment