Announcing . . .
Lily Jean Williams
Isn't she cute?
The proud Williams Family. It's good to see that Sage and Eliza are excited about their new sister, too (although I think Janel would prefer Eliza to be a little less excited when Lily is trying to sleep . . . )
And of course, the new cousins had to meet each other right away. I think these two are destined to be best buddies for life.
Congratulations to the Williams family on an adorable new addition! It's going to be a fun time for Wilsons and Nielsens alike!
5 comments:
Just a small note for everyone. Amy's last name is Nielsen, not Nielson. As you can see in the picture, Amy has already delivered a knock-out punch in their first cage match and that is why Lily's eyes are closed.
What a cute girl!! I feel a special kinship already, since we share the spot of third girl... I think I have a good chance for favorite aunt.
Hey! You already get to be favorite mommy-- therefore, I claim the title of favorite aunt!
Lily's adorable. She's got Eliza's coloring, perhaps, but her own sweet look. --Proud Mom
I think Lily looks like she eats too much at night. Don't you agree JJ?
Post a Comment