A big hooray to Krista for passing the NP exams. She is now officially a Nurse Practicioner!Let's all support her and give her experience by letting her diagnose all our ailments, beginning with our foot diseases. If she does a really good job, we might even let her prick our veins (because we know she's already been scoping them out).
Seriously, great job, Krista. Your medical knowledge and skills have blessed us all in the past few years. I, for one, won't soon forget your words of wisdom (and kindness in answering the phone after midnight) when I called to know what to do with Sage's bout of nighttime constipation. And Eliza's earache. And Mark's love of cats. And that lump in my neck that I thought was my twin. Thanks for always being willing to come over and give your best diagnosis, or look up an illness or dosage. You'll be great!
4 comments:
Congrats Krista! It's nice to have a certified "drug dealer" in the family! But take a well-earned vacation first; you deserve it! --Mom
Don't get any funny ideas about foot exams, everyone!
krista, do you deliver babies?
Nice job Krista! I'll just pay you the equivalent of my doctor bill out of pocket and skip the doc.
Post a Comment