First, Baby Girl Nielson (not Lily) BEAT Baby Girl Williams #3 in the great due-date contest, and arrived today! [Baby Girl Williams is unavailable for comment as of yet.] Congrats to Krista (in spite of a long labor and a very welcome epidural), Bryce, and Big Brother Speed. [Pictures forthcoming.]
Second, Richard got a haircut!!! The hairstylist took off 3 1/2 to 4 inches, bless her heart. We're also grateful that she didn't follow his instructions EXACTLY, since he requested 1/4 inch long hair. We can all stop calling him Moppy now, and pitch in our pennies to buy him a beanie to keep his poor exposed head warm with the cooling weather up there at USU.
6 comments:
Are pictures of Richie's haircut forthcoming as well?
Yay for new baby mop top, and for richie's mop top of the past!
Yay for the baby!!!! I wish I were there to go see it right now. I would even change the messy diaps. Also, Richard, you traitor, you were supposed to let ME cut your hair like six months ago. And then you go for the easiest haircut imaginable, 1/4 inch all around.
Hurray for Baby Nielsen (not Lily)...and I suspect she put Richard up to it so they wouldn't be considered look-alikes.
Hurray for Baby Nielsen (not Lily)...and I suspect she put Richard up to it so they wouldn't be considered look-alikes.
Congratulations Krista and Bryce!! I'll come over an vist in your father's stead. About time Richard. Now the girls will be after you even more
Post a Comment