Becca and Jordan and Mark and the girls and I took Rich out to redeem his birthday gift certificate to Ruby River Steakhouse last week.

Several Wilson siblings chipped in to give Rich a hefty gift card, back in May, hoping he'd take a date to redeem it. But after hearing about his last steak meal on a date, we realized he wasn't going to make any progress in wooing women if they got a peek of how he likes his meat. How does he like his meat? As my dad would say, still quivering.

While Rich was feasting on his raw meat, Sage enjoyed the appetizer bread that came with a knife stuck in it.

Becca and Jordan entertained Eliza, and taught her how to dip fries. (Then Jordan walked her all around the restaurant later when she decided that sitting still in a restaurant booth is for babies and adults, but not independent two year olds.)

And here is Eliza chugging our $3.50 milkshake. This is what you call a waste of money. (Put a pile of whipped cream like that on a rock, and she'd go for it with equal enthusiasm.)

Happy birthday Rich. We should do it again...when our stomachs finally settle down.
5 comments:
Aw, I miss everyone. Except the red steaks, I don't miss those. Good old independent Eliza. I always want to hide my quality food from the kids too, since they would be happy with Otter Pops and PBJ.
I, on the other hand, want to share my quality food with the children and increase their strength and nourishment. Ah me, to be altruistic.
SICK!!! I could see the cow moving in the picture! Rich looks shaggier than when I last saw him, otherwise sounds like not much is changing-Eliza drinking all the shake :) Don't do anything else fun until I get back! :)
rich, i hope you ate vegetarian the rest of the week at least
Shaggy hair . . . bloody meat . . . is Richie turning part werewolf???
Post a Comment