Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Spare time
This is one thing to do with a little extra summer time on your hands. It's cheap and...well...potentially hazardous to your oral health. But Jacob likes it. Now he won't have to floss at night. (How does he come up with these things?)
PS--This toothpick is in between his teeth, not stuck in his gums. And FYI, he was smiling a lot more before we asked him to open wide.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh wow. Has he been hanging around Becca again? Last time he was, he came home and put coins in his eyes.
When I first looked at that picture, I thought it was a praying mantis on his face! What a goofball!
i thought it was a bug, too, and was about to be REALLY impressed with Jacob. I still am, mildly. :) what a nut!
I thought he'd threaded it through his face (like you children used to with pins in your fingers)! :( I was so relieved to read it was just stuck in his tooth! --Mom
Post a Comment