Those are amazing pictures. Spencer truly has a gift. First, for helping the kids look so natural and happy, and then the obvious photography stuff... which I took notes on at the last family reunion but still don't seem to have mastered like Spencer! ;)
5 comments:
Holy smokes, those are cute kids. Been feeding them cute pills?
Bad dad
Incredible shots! Great work Spencer. Just wondering . . . where are Mom and Dad Tittelfitz?
These are so cute I want to hang them on my wall! Good job Tittels, having cute kids. And good job Spencer!!!
Looking good. I'll take some of those cute pills...
Those are amazing pictures. Spencer truly has a gift. First, for helping the kids look so natural and happy, and then the obvious photography stuff... which I took notes on at the last family reunion but still don't seem to have mastered like Spencer! ;)
Post a Comment