Just a little spot for us to brag shamelessly about each other
Sunday, July 12, 2015
If you think my broom closet was crowded, you should have seen what was camping out in my refrigerator! About 15-20 beanie babies, ponies AND one GIANT snowman!
I'd like you to know that the white pony with the purple mane was mine, thank you very much. I am pretty sure the blue pony was DWs and the baby was Kim's? Ah the good old toys. Now the My Little Ponies are all weird looking.
Now, now, Krista. The purple pony with white hair and stars was Janel's. The yellow pony with wings was yours, as was the salmon colored pony with blue hair and jewel eyes (and I think, the baby one, as well). The blue pony with pink hair and wings was Danielle's (also the bird with the claws and super long tail). The peach pony with red hair and kites was mine. The magenta pony with lollipops on it was Becca's. And the pink knock-off brand one was Suzy's, because she wasn't born when the rest of us got ours. And yes, I am a bit embarrassed that I actually remember all these details!
wow Kim. How in the heck do you remember that stuff? But one mistake--the white pony with purple mane (not the My Little Pony brand) was mine as far as I remember. Janel--verify please?
4 comments:
I always knew there was a reason for keeping that giant snowman around.
I'd like you to know that the white pony with the purple mane was mine, thank you very much. I am pretty sure the blue pony was DWs and the baby was Kim's? Ah the good old toys. Now the My Little Ponies are all weird looking.
Now, now, Krista. The purple pony with white hair and stars was Janel's. The yellow pony with wings was yours, as was the salmon colored pony with blue hair and jewel eyes (and I think, the baby one, as well). The blue pony with pink hair and wings was Danielle's (also the bird with the claws and super long tail). The peach pony with red hair and kites was mine. The magenta pony with lollipops on it was Becca's. And the pink knock-off brand one was Suzy's, because she wasn't born when the rest of us got ours. And yes, I am a bit embarrassed that I actually remember all these details!
wow Kim. How in the heck do you remember that stuff? But one mistake--the white pony with purple mane (not the My Little Pony brand) was mine as far as I remember. Janel--verify please?
Post a Comment