Just a little spot for us to brag shamelessly about each other
Haha! Emma, the lightweight champ!! (Except mackenzies got like 20 lbs on her...)
When Janel suggested a re-match, I warned her that McKenzie's parents have a propensity to cheat. Never fear! Emma still creamed McKenzie!
Ha! I suspect McKenzie will soon demand a re-match (or her mother and dad will)!
Ha ha Mom! True!!
Just look at McKenzie's thighs. If Emma would like a real match-up, they should leg wrestle.
fight, babies, fight!!! we teach em young around these parts. nevermind that "blessed are the peacemakers" business. we'll teach them that....later.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Haha! Emma, the lightweight champ!! (Except mackenzies got like 20 lbs on her...)
When Janel suggested a re-match, I warned her that McKenzie's parents have a propensity to cheat. Never fear! Emma still creamed McKenzie!
Ha! I suspect McKenzie will soon demand a re-match (or her mother and dad will)!
Ha ha Mom! True!!
Just look at McKenzie's thighs. If Emma would like a real match-up, they should leg wrestle.
fight, babies, fight!!! we teach em young around these parts. nevermind that "blessed are the peacemakers" business. we'll teach them that....later.
Post a Comment