Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Hidden Gems

I was cleaning up and scanning old documents and photos today, when I ran into these gems.  I hope you enjoy this blast from the past!


 Jailbird Sage


Kim's Mission Farewell Party
(the last time I ever saw Grandma Wilson)


Bashful Sage


Rob Greer sneaking his way into a family picture!


Becca being herself


Suzy being herself


Wilson Family at Danielle's Wedding (look how young Hez and Rich look!)


Sage keeping up with the latest news


All the Wilson females just before Kim's mission


Sage developing a taste for the cello!

6 comments:

Becca said...

Haha! Thanks for all those gems. Funny how Rich and Hez look like little babies!!

krista said...

Good ones Kim!

Linda said...

Love it! Thanks for posting . . . ah the memories!

Suzy said...

Wooooowwww, trip down memory lane. Also, I blame all my weird photos on Becca's influence.

krista said...

Suzy--so your picture's caption should say "Suzy being Becca?"

Suzy said...

Krista- why yes, anything to remove the responsibility from myself.