Thursday, March 20, 2014
Infringement of Tittelfitz privacy rights
A few months ago, Sage used Becca's camera to take some photos in the orchard, of the fall colors. When I downloaded them, I accidentally made myself a copy of about 30 of the Tittelfitz' photos. Some of them were so hilarious, I can't resist posting them, with a special request to Becca to add captions to them. Seriously, it must just be one big party at the Tittelfitzes with such cute and funny kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Typical, adorable moments! So cute.
HAHA! Autumn's big eyes...Brookie's high rise ponytail...Micah the leaf-tow man...and did Brookie really eat all those hotdogs? I bet she got her daily serving size of nitrate.
We miss you guys.
JJ! You should join some federal agency and spy on people for a living. :) We are so narcissistic, we looked at this post more than probably anyone else! Brooke doesn't even like hot dogs.
Ha ha ha!! This makes me want to become one of the Tittelfitz children.
Post a Comment