Just a little spot for us to brag shamelessly about each other
yum! Richie, I want some of your yummies!
Wow! Seriously! I will finally get to sample some of Rich's cooking! What's on his Thanksgiving menu, a deep fried turkey? :)
I vote Richard to be on every course for Thanksgiving!
Hey Rich,For someone in the food business, don't you think that you should just take one serving at a time? You must have been famished! :-)Dad
yummy yummy yummyyesterday he made pizza dough & breadsticks with bacon fat in themgrandma would have been proud
my question for rich is . . . how are your arteries?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
yum! Richie, I want some of your yummies!
Wow! Seriously! I will finally get to sample some of Rich's cooking! What's on his Thanksgiving menu, a deep fried turkey? :)
I vote Richard to be on every course for Thanksgiving!
Hey Rich,
For someone in the food business, don't you think that you should just take one serving at a time? You must have been famished! :-)
Dad
yummy yummy yummy
yesterday he made pizza dough & breadsticks with bacon fat in them
grandma would have been proud
my question for rich is . . . how are your arteries?
Post a Comment