Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Grandpa's new set of wheels

Today we got home from running errands and there was a GOLF CART on our front lawn!  Grandpa has a new set of wheels, and he parked it at our place while he ran his errands.
With Aunt Miriam's help, we got busy.

Lily drove first.  No, seriously.  She really drove.  Which ended after she plowed up over a curb into a neighbor's yard.

Eliza drove next, and was a surprisingly cautious driver.

Her passengers were happy.

Sage drove, too.  


She chased after Grandpa.


She even had to drive up into our backyard.  Which was pretty tricky.  We left Grandpa to unstick the golf cart.
The door's fine, by the way.


Then, the moment we were all waiting for....Grandpa drove.

 Happy passengers


Now the big question is....when is JACOB going to come try out the golf cart?

4 comments:

Linda said...

What a bunch of ace drivers!

krista said...

question is, Is the pic of grandpa sideways because that's how he was driving?

Becca said...

Ha! Best pics ever, JJ! I would've been the coolest kid on the block when we were young if I had access to all of Gpa's sweet toys he has now!

Tittel Tribune said...

Yesterday, Becca mostly steered but Micah operated the gas pedal when I got my ride.
We went through the orchard and all over the pasture and driveways, etc. at a break speed pace!
Micah thought it was hilarious when we brushed through the cherry trees lower hanging branches.
I was finding dried up cherry blossoms down my shirt and in my hair and ears during the rest of the evening.
Despite a thorough hair brushing, I found even more blossoms on my pillow and sheets this morning.
Grandpa better not let Micah drive solo for awhile, is all I gotta say! LOL