Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Love!

I think Mom typifies love.  Even if she did make us eat cornmeal mush growing up :)  This picture says it all with the way she holds Samantha--and the way she rocked each of us as we were up in the night.  Thanks for teaching us how to love, Mommie!  I love you.

4 comments:

Linda said...

Such a precious picture with that adorable Samantha. She makes me look good! What a sweet valentine!

Becca said...

I agree. What a Mom. Amazing now, amazing always! And such a sweet little boodlebuns, Samantha!

janel said...

Mom is AWESOME with the newborn babies. And also, she is AWESOME with the wiggly toddlers. And also AWESOME with the preschoolers. Really, what age isn't Mom good with? We'll see how she does when Dad retires and wants to go golfing every day--that might stretch her. : )

Danielle said...

That is a great picture of Mom. You have captured all the tenderness. I love Mom and Samantha.