Just a little spot for us to brag shamelessly about each other
I love it. Your budding morning video junkies. Cuties
The children of an app-designing computer genius. Make a little video bday card. Figures. : )
Talk about payback. Only a 24 hour-a-day mom could fully appreciate an unsolicited act like this one. Reminds you that there are rewards, but you never know quite when to expect them! :-)
that is soo soo funny! They are so quiet and Jacob a little deadpan, but sweeties! I'm dyin of cuteness
Those two little sweeties!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love it. Your budding morning video junkies. Cuties
The children of an app-designing computer genius. Make a little video bday card. Figures. : )
Talk about payback. Only a 24 hour-a-day mom could fully appreciate an unsolicited act like this one. Reminds you that there are rewards, but you never know quite when to expect them! :-)
that is soo soo funny! They are so quiet and Jacob a little deadpan, but sweeties! I'm dyin of cuteness
Those two little sweeties!
Those two little sweeties!
Post a Comment