Nov. 7th this happened:
On that paper it said that I'll be going here--Cape Verde, Praia--in 2 months (Jan 9).
It seems like the island is a little bipolar...Both from the same very small island... (ps random fact--Praia means "beach" in Portuguese)
and 
In the next 2 months, I'm looking forward to these things:
falando português (i.e. speaking Portuguese!)
going here:
in AZ with KristaAND:
And, at last, living here in LESS THAN 2 MONTHS! oh man.
5 comments:
We are looking forward to being with you at all those events (we're trying to hog you for the next two months) . . . except Thanksgiving at Krista's. We'll grant you that at least.
Sorry, Hez. You may be excited, but not as excited as I am for you. LUCKY!!! You will be so awesome!!!
Dad said...
We don't usually have tornadoes in Provo, but Heather's quick departure might spawn one or two. Good luck with school, work, mission prep, temple prep, portuguese prep and Christmas wedged in between. And don't forget to sleep. Love, Dad
Good thing Thanksgiving in AZ made the list. That's obviously the most important thing that will be happening of all of those... :)
We're excited to see you, Hez.
Still can't believe this!! You are going to be so great! I'm glad to be with you at Christmas before you leave.
Post a Comment