Sunday, September 2, 2012

Wilson Reunion 2012, Part 1

 I didn't take many pictures at the reunion, since I was busy keeping up with my own optimistic schedule.  But I did have my camera for the girls' afternoon out and canoeing.  So here you go, Hez.

It wouldn't be a Wilson Outing without the 11 passenger van packed with 13+ occupants, headed for some fun.

Canoeing
















Sage on the rope swing

Mark and Sage go for jump #2

Becca, the acrobat; post-rope swing, pre-splash

Jordan on the rope swing

Corey rowing the gondola

 The cotton-covered bushes






TCBY Dollar Cones


Girls' Afternoon Out:
We couldn't decide what to get--bread, smoothies, cupcakes?  So we got a sampling of each.

Gourmet cupcakes (grasshopper, I think)

Kim guided us towards the delicious white chocolate raspberry


I tag anyone that has more pictures to do the next Reunion post (balloon fest, mission-food night, talent show, hairbow making, 4th of July parade, etc).  Spencer?  Mom?

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

Cute pictures! Kevin looks so tired, and I love that Brooke is trying to climb out of the canoe in one picture! Fields pictures shortly to follow . . .

krista said...

I'm glad we at least got an audio of Corey and the gondola rowing. Quite a show!

Becca said...

I love these pics. I want more reunion now. :(

Danielle said...

These pictures are funny! We all really liked looking at them, and we laughed. -Jacob, Cindy, Rebecca, Danielle

Heather said...

Yay, go Krista for doing a reunion post! It seriously looks like it was such a blast :)

Linda said...

Great reminders of our boating fun!