Just a little spot for us to brag shamelessly about each other
Wow, YAY!!!!! Go Suzy!! (I'm guessing that was your interview outfit.)
Yay, Suzy! Glad to see you're practicing looking professional for your new job. :)
that picture is horrendous.
Is that picture the before or the after shot? : ) You ROCK Suz. And also, so does Blake. And by association, Kim and Spencer. Adios, Chrysallis!
Those lucky kiddos in American Fork! (It must be because of the "Dress For Success" tips I gave her -- as per above pic :) )
ok, so what really is the face for? and good job Suzy!
WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! You deserve it and that's final.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Wow, YAY!!!!! Go Suzy!! (I'm guessing that was your interview outfit.)
Yay, Suzy! Glad to see you're practicing looking professional for your new job. :)
that picture is horrendous.
Is that picture the before or the after shot? : ) You ROCK Suz. And also, so does Blake. And by association, Kim and Spencer. Adios, Chrysallis!
Those lucky kiddos in American Fork! (It must be because of the "Dress For Success" tips I gave her -- as per above pic :) )
ok, so what really is the face for? and good job Suzy!
WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! You deserve it and that's final.
Post a Comment