Monday, December 26, 2011

Before and After the Haircut (Wiseman or Pizza Chef)

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Wow, that is quite the change! Good thing Rich was planning for the realistic wise man portrayal.

krista said...

It's like the before and after weight loss photos...I hear the hair can weigh you down--do you feel lighter (and cooler?). We love you either way, Rich, but you do look sharp with it trimmed. And I want some of that pizza!

Becca said...

Wow! You should donate your hair to locks of love!

Linda said...

I love seeing the "pizza Richard" photo -- it's a way of enjoying my Christmas present from him again and again (he gave me a haircut for Christmas -- ie, he let me cut HIS hair). It's the gift that keeps on giving!

krista said...

p.s. Great idea for a Christmas present--I bet it was Mom's favorite one (especially since I didn't send her any memories this year)