Thursday, November 17, 2011

Ratting on JJ

I am a major snoop. Sage left her email account opened on our computer after she left today, so I just had to take a peek. And this message from a few days ago caught my eye (as well as a lot of emails from supportive aunts and grandma):
Subject: cutie patootie
Sage,
What do you want to name our new baby?
Carter?
Christian?
Heebee Jeebee?
Love you,
Mom

And I thought, Janel is such a good mom.
That's all.

2 comments:

janel said...

We all know that no good mom would leave Heebie Jeebie off the consideration list.
Don't forget to tell how you came to read Sage's email, though, Becca. When YOU the awesome aunt, took all three of my kids for the night and day so Mark and I could sleep and recover and redecorate our house and eat Oreos without competition.
(PS Thanks for this nicey post!)

Kimberly said...

Ha! That sounds like a name Mark would have come up with. Thank goodness Carter didn't end up being named Hebeejeebee Scranzers Williams!