Just a little spot for us to brag shamelessly about each other
I'd like to be there to watch all that fun going on. Save me a mattress!
HAHAAAA!! The classic Jacob look with the super bulgey eyes. I love it
That is awesome! I need me a mac like I need me some Woodbury neighbors.
hahahahahahahaha!!!! That made my day! Thanks Danielle :) Cindy & Jacob just crack me up, the little whippersnappers :)
I love Cindy's trying-to-be-crazy face. Wish we were on your air mattress right now!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'd like to be there to watch all that fun going on. Save me a mattress!
HAHAAAA!! The classic Jacob look with the super bulgey eyes. I love it
That is awesome! I need me a mac like I need me some Woodbury neighbors.
hahahahahahahaha!!!! That made my day! Thanks Danielle :) Cindy & Jacob just crack me up, the little whippersnappers :)
I love Cindy's trying-to-be-crazy face. Wish we were on your air mattress right now!
Post a Comment