Just a little spot for us to brag shamelessly about each other
Well, she needs someone to play with now that Mommy is so busy with baby Kevin!
Well, looks like you better get a dog, that's all there is to it! Then it can sleep in your bed with you, since it's so big! :) Or in Amy's bed
I can tell I need to get back to AZ quick and vie for at least second position!
I thought I was Amy's true love.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Well, she needs someone to play with now that Mommy is so busy with baby Kevin!
Well, looks like you better get a dog, that's all there is to it! Then it can sleep in your bed with you, since it's so big! :) Or in Amy's bed
I can tell I need to get back to AZ quick and vie for at least second position!
I thought I was Amy's true love.
Post a Comment