Wednesday, March 23, 2011

While we're embarrassing Rich...

Rich was such a sport on our long trip to Las Vegas and Phoenix.  
In addition to cooking for us (YUM!!!!)...
... he also entertained the kids all the way from Vegas to Phoenix (that's 5 hours, for anyone who think that's a small feat)....

...slept on the couch, but then didn't mind when kids jumped on him and stole his pillows in the early morning hours...

...cooked steak that had the dogs howling and the adults drooling...
...and jumped off the playground again and again so we could take pictures in front of a PALM TREE!



Thanks for coming, Rich.

3 comments:

Hez said...

Dang Rich--you got some sick air off that little swing! I'm super jealous of the palm trees and the cooking... :) wish I could have been there!

Danielle said...

No kidding! I loved Rich's cooking skills. He is amazing and creative in the kitchen, and he was so willing to do it and give me a break!

krista said...

amy just saw these pics and said "dat's rich." p.s. we still want the pasta recipe!