Thursday, February 10, 2011

Discovery Gateway

 Thanks for funding such a fun activity, Mom and Dad.
 


Note Dad's choice of napping spot.









7 comments:

Danielle said...

My favorite is Dad in the nursing spot. HA! That was so fun for the kids. I agree, thanks a lot for funding it!

Kimberly said...

What was this place you went to, and how did I miss out on it? It looks way cool! I especially like Bryce's expression in the last picture. (Maybe Krista had just suggested he join Dad in the nursing area!)

Becca said...

yay for discovery museum! Thanks again marmie and pops!

Linda said...

I took lots of pics so Dad can reproduce something in our backyard . . . or somewhere!

Linda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suzy said...

Aye, aye - Thanks to Mom and Dad for purchasing the tickets - and to Corey's mom for tipping us off as to the great discount so we could all get in and go together! :D Thanks for posting the pictures Janage.

Casey said...

Awww Those are such happy faces! So glad y'all were all able to enjoy together!!!!!!!!!