Saturday, October 23, 2010

There'll be lots of witches, witches, witches...




Another day, another trip to the WITCH FARM!
This time, we brought Auntie C--but had to drag her out of the doll shops! :)

Auntie C, how scandalous! (Witchy poo!)


Grandma, bewitching everyone!

Liza loo, the little mischief maker

Cousin lovin. :)


There'll be lots of donuts oh what fun!

6 comments:

Linda said...

That was a fun day. Thanks for reminding us with the pics Janel.

Linda said...

Oops...I just noticed it was BECCA who posted this. Thanks Bec!

janel said...

I think Liza, Lily and Carolyn and fighting to win a staring contest in the first picture.
Way to get some great pics--Carolyn and the Witchy Poo and the kids at the doughnut case!

krista said...

Too much fun! Auntie C would want to stand in front of the witchy poo...

Danielle said...

Ha, I was just laughing to myself about how everyone looks stern in the first picture except Bec and Janel! That looks so fun!!

janel said...

There'll be lots of stone faces, stone faces, stone faces (in the first pic)