Monday, October 11, 2010

Lily's belly laugh

I recorded Lily laughing at a dorky finger trick I did the other day.  Today, when I downloaded the movie off my camera, I let her watch herself.  The best part is she laughed almost as hard at herself as she did at the finger trick.  Maybe someday people will hire her to go to theater just because her laugh is so cute and contagious. I made a really primitive movie out of the two clips--the original, and the "sequel."  This movie is only fifty-one seconds.  (So no skipping it, Danielle. : )j


6 comments:

Linda said...

What a crack up. I'll have to save it for a day when I need a good laugh . . . it's sure to deliver!

Danielle said...

I actually didn't even think about skipping it, all right! And that is hilarious. Remember her machine gun cry? I can hear it in her laugh and it is so funny. I love that she is laughing the hardest at herself!!

Kelly said...

LOVE her laugh! I think that laugh should be inside a baby doll with a button on her tummy so you can hear it anytime you want.

krista said...

She almost sounds like a tickle my tummy bear that bursts into laughter when you squeeze it. I think the funniest part is that all of the sudden she is laughing so hard!

Hez said...

I'm crackin up!!!! What a funny girl :)

Becca said...

So hilarious! Micah keeps wanting to watch this over and over!