


Despite 100+ temperatures, we went to the zoo, Carl's Jr., Little Caesar's Pizza, the swimming pool x 2, and saw all the Nielsen animals (including dogs, turtle, snake, and 2 tarantulas).
Then don't forget--we also made hair clips (a few displayed in the picture) and just basically enjoyed each others' company. The only exception was that Adam got 2 huge blisters on top of each other from playing morning basketball with Bryce and his buddies 2 days in a row in a pair of poorly fitting shoes.


6 comments:
Aw, cute pics of such a fun weekend! We had a great time and miss you guys already. Amy is such a sweetie and we miss her too of course. And all the awesome food and snacks too!
PS. I love the one of Rebecca especially. K- can you send me these? (Cindy saw the last one of her and she said, "Cindy's mad!")
Such cute pictures! It sounds like you all had a blast. I can't wait until we get our new car and can actually come down and visit sometimes too!
I hate you guys.
Ditto to JJ's! That looks like more fun than is healthy. I love them all in the tub! Hopefully none of them sit right on the plug and get a welt on their bum cheek like micah did! :) Krista is the best hostess, don't you agree?
What fun. I especially love the tubbie pic!
Post a Comment