That's hilarious. I doubt he really knows where his bum is yet--and I'm sure PL is really hard to say. Amy loves pointing to body parts (especially elbows and belly buttons) and a while ago she found Bryce's 2 "ow-ies" above his belly button. I think I'll just leave it at "ow-ies" for now.
6 comments:
Is it a coincidence that you posted this right around the time you posted the "bum" story on your own blog? :)
HA! That is one cute boy. How about a video?
I'm clueless...what are his "bums?"
Well, lately a lot of things are "bums," including plums, Kim, and the actual bum. (Mine especially is a favorite to point at and pronounce "BUM!")
ps--Sage and Eliza thought it was hilarious that Micah called plums bums, for the record.
That's hilarious. I doubt he really knows where his bum is yet--and I'm sure PL is really hard to say. Amy loves pointing to body parts (especially elbows and belly buttons) and a while ago she found Bryce's 2 "ow-ies" above his belly button. I think I'll just leave it at "ow-ies" for now.
Post a Comment