As demonstrated, many a gem can be found in the Wilson Weirdos picture folder. I admit, 90% of these gems involved one sister we all know and love who often sticks things up her nose...
Anyways, I think these should be contestants in the photogenic contest. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
You are so bad.
I read an email with the title (no picture) and Danielle's comment before I actually saw this blog entry and I was feeling a little nervous for myself. Phew that it was Krista. : )
Phew is right. What a pic! Nice one Kreesta! :)
Jk Krista, don't get revenge on anyone, especially not Hez who posted that... :)
...a close runner-up!
You know, a person can post under another person's blogger name if their gmail account is open. I blame Mom!
Heath never said she didn't post it. I blame her. :)
I have no comment for you Hez, except that the guilty will pay.
Post a Comment