It didn't seem like that long before we had met her in the Chicago airport and bought her hot chocolate from Starbucks (the only place to buy food in that part of the airport, I promise)I love this one of Kim and Eliza.

And here's Kim at another wedding with another baby.

Kim and Eliza hunting for eggs
Look at that awesome aunt.
Happy birthday, Kim.
4 comments:
Kim and babies . . . they just seem to go together. In fact, yesterday Holly Smiley was reminding Anna about how Kim had mothered her and fussed over her and made the reunion so easy for Holly . . . all because of Kim!
That is a great aunt. Happy Birthday, Kim! Wish Rebecca and the others could get their share of Kim (especially Cindy, since she seems to be craving it so badly).
No kidding! I have my fair share of photos to add to that! What an awesome sister, aunt, wife (I'm sure)! We love Kim!
It's all because I have such great nieces and nephews to spoil! :)
Post a Comment