Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Scanning

There are some perks to scanning the family journals. Such as being the first in many years to see these gems:

(Someone's disgracing the name of Wilson here with only one trophy.)









9 comments:

janel said...

Those are awesome, Danielle! (Did you see the rolled down socks in Auntie C's wedding pic?)

Danielle said...

I certainly did. They are in all photos for a good ten year period!

Kimberly said...

Ha! That's why I couldn't find the picture of me in the Shirley Temple dress to show Mom a couple of days ago. Why did Mom ever dress me in something so outrageously short?!

Also, I love Heather's eyes when Rich is holding her-- like she's afraid he's going to drop her any second!

krista said...

those are little gems alright...especially the one with me and the big bangs...oh wait--that's all of them!

Linda said...

Adorable! Every one (both bangs and child)!

Becca said...

i love us!!!

janel said...

I love(d) hairspray.

Suzy said...

I love(d) snow globes.

Tittel Tribune said...

Micah resembles Becca so much there!