The unrepentant sugar tooth kids.
And speaking of naughtiness, here is Eliza after she gave herself and Lily "funny faces" with a green marker. (Don't mind the swim vest.)
Here is Lily doing her new trick to get a better view of Conference. Okay, it's not conference. But she likes to stand on the carseat to play the piano, too.
And here are the delicious goods Mom and Dad and the gang brought when they came up after attending the Saturday morning session in the Conference Center!
Look at the size of that peach!

And here are the delicious goods Mark and the girls made.

And to focus on the conference part of Conference Weekend, Mom started a new tradition where, following the final session, each person (youngest to oldest) stood up and told a story or message they liked from conference. Then they got to pick a candy bar from a big bowl of full-size candy bars. Sage was so excited about telling everyone her story about President Woodruff being inspired to move his wagon and then his mules. Eliza was so excited to get three little Kit Kats taped together. Thanks for the good idea, Mom.
4 comments:
I love Lily trying to watch "conference". The kid version. And that sounds like a fun tradition. I wish I had heard what the kids had to say! Jacob, having spent the entire time running around with sticks and things, would have had to resort to the same kind of frantic thinking up SOMETHING to say that I always used to go through each week in FHE when Dad asked who felt the Spirit that week.
Correction-- Eliza was excited to change her candybar every two seconds, and to try to appropriate MY candybar!
Eliza was drawing on her face with green marker, huh? That sounds like someone else I know . . .
If that little Eliza just weren't so darn cute . . . !
Post a Comment