Saturday, September 26, 2009

Pioneer day revisited

I know it's been (quite) a while since Pioneer Day, but I just found these pictures and I wanted to post them.

Sage and Eliza after we missed the "pioneer trek" around the neighborhood, and arrived just in time for the goodies at the end, and a rest in a cute wagon. (Just between us, I think the Lord knew what he was doing when he didn't have Sage and Eliza be born in the pioneer era.)

Jordy's sparkler star

What's pioneer day (or any family gathering) without a little wheelbarrow action?

Blue eyes times two.

Kim's awesome ant cupcakes. (Think crickets/seagulls. Just more appetizing.)

3 comments:

Becca said...

Yay! That was fun. I don't think Micah would've liked the pioneer days either--all those cow pies that they ate (at least that's what he hears from Sage...)

Danielle said...

Cute pictures! That is the funniest comment ever about Sage and Eliza inspiredly not being born as pioneers!! How many sparklers did that star take? And did Sage lose any teeth on the wheelbarrow ride? (I know I did, once upon a time)

Linda said...

I like the cover for that authentic Canestoga (sp?) Wagon!