Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Soon to be homeowners...

Here are some pictures of our house! Jacob loved it and cried when I told him we couldn't go back to "our brand new white house" that day because it wasn't ours yet.





He was all over the place: climbing in cupboards, turning on the spigot outside, and climbing in the dryer and closing its door (and we weren't even playing flashlight tag).















It took about five seconds in the house for him to be leaping on these things by the stairs. I have no idea how we are going to make that safe.



If anyone is interested in more gory details, I have like a billion pictures. It's 1435 square feet, 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms, 2 car garage, laundry room, and actually has grass! I know I'm going to be loving the enclosed backyard (although Jacob and Cindy already started throwing the rocks out of the flowerbed). So far we have really felt like this is the right place for us. Thanks everyone for your prayers. We are so excited to have everyone come visit us here! (Park, library, and community center are all only a few blocks away, and there are a bunch of nice jogging trails too.)

6 comments:

Linda said...

It looks wonderful, clean, neat and perfect for your family! ...and even a blue door! What more could Jacobosky ask for?

Linda said...

PS--More photos, please!

Linda said...

This home will deter my plans for extended visits because there is nothing for me to fix up! I guess I'll just have to come and lounge around and play bonk-a-boo with Jacobito. Should we book in for next weekend or is this weekend okay? :-)
Dad

janel said...

Holy smokes. Does your realtor work in Salt Lake, too? : ) What a find. I sense the first Wilson family gathering in Las Vegas coming up...complete with Lorene's moving truck?

Becca said...

well, the question is--is there a carl's jr. within one block like before? you have a mini palm tree!!!! lucky! it looks so great

Tittel Tribune said...

congrats! few material things compare to a new house...er, ahem....HOME!