Lonely enough that she decided to recruit a new roomate!
Not only that, but she even decided to share her bed with him. He was still snuggling under the covers when she left for school at 8:15 this morning.
Unfortunately the rendezvous was not to last. Our little visitor couldn't withstand Mom's wicked broomstick skills. Dad made sure everyone knew of her prowess, though.
(P.S. Mom and Dad require me to add that we are doing construction on the house and that's why the mouse got in-- lest any of you think we normally entertain such unusual houseguests. I have my own opinions on that subject, but since Mom and Dad will be reading this post, they will remain unwritten. You can ask me in person if you're really curious to know.) :)
4 comments:
Yuck! I would have paid to see Mom whack the life out of that mouse in Heather's bed! Poor Hez. (I vouch for Kim's having identified the presence of a mouse in the walls a week ago.)
Hez,
Was that sicko thing really in your bed? Pucker up sweetems if so. Yikes. Hopefully you don't get Hantavirus and end up in ICU. Or Swine/Mice flu
And to think I was sleeping in that room a week ago...sounds like I got out just in time.
Looking at the ziploc up close, I just wondered where the rest of the tail was?
Post a Comment