Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Boom, baby

I just spent 83 minutes on the phone, and got our "delightful" cell phone company to whittle away a $423 bill down to $145. They finally acknowledged that three charges were "unsubstantiated" and "invalid." That's right. Don't mess with me, Sprint.

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Boom baby is right!!! Janel is the unseen force behind all of our reasonable bills. Thanks Janel!!

Linda said...

I hope they don't charge you for those 83 minutes . . . or look out!

Kimberly said...

We owe you a big ice cream cone for that one! Hopefully my one minute this month helped make charges easier to figure out. :)

krista said...

I want JJ on my side anytime I have a problem--especially with the phones. Also, with the computer or with cooking, or with kiddies. Jeez, you got skills baby!

Becca said...

YAYO!!! Sprint's thousand hidden charges and fine print policies are no match for jj wagstaff!

Hez said...

You must be mom's daughter. You should have seen her when we first picked up our cell phones--don't mess with Wilson ladies!