Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Twin Tanks

At their two month checkups, Lily scored in the 95th percentile and Amy was well above the 95th percentile....for WEIGHT! These two cute little tanks are helping their mommies build massive arm muscles with their 13.2 pound (Lily) and 14.2 pound (Amy) bodies. Amy is now just one diaper size behind Cindy and Eliza, and gaining fast.

If you take a look at these pictures, you'll see that chubby is the new thin, for babies at least. And if anyone has any suggestions for channeling their future growth into the hair department, please leave your number.



9 comments:

Kelly said...

I think the cute girls are just trying to stay warm during the winter months. You mommies must have some really good milk.

Becca said...

well, who would've guessed we'd have a bunch of chunkers running (or at least wiggling) around? me included! What cutie babies!

Linda said...

I all can say is . . . absolutely adorable! --Mom

Hez said...

Thank you, thank you. I claim those as my nieces. :)

Hez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kimberly said...

What cuties! I'll be happy to claim a couple of tankers any time!

krista said...

Kim--the question is, can you get the tanker to take her bottle? Cuz I sure can't. Nice blog JJ. Chunk for everyone!

Danielle said...

Only 4 more pounds and Amy's going to outweigh Cind!! I better reintroduce the core exercises that Bryce stopped doing with her when Amy entered the competition.

krista said...

there's nothing better than a blub face.