And in case you were wondering, she is bald. Sort of. Half bald, that is. I think I need to get bigger bows. Much, much bigger.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
One month older and balder too
I can't remember if it was Mom or Grandmother that commented on how newborns always look so wise. Whether Lily looks wise or not in this picture is debatable, but she certainly does look a little like an old man, don't you think? I am totally in love with her, and therefore, must point out her dimple on her left cheek (right side of the picture). And please ignore the spit up. Which she did right after I turned the camera on. Of course.

And in case you were wondering, she is bald. Sort of. Half bald, that is. I think I need to get bigger bows. Much, much bigger.
And in case you were wondering, she is bald. Sort of. Half bald, that is. I think I need to get bigger bows. Much, much bigger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
She's adorable . . . and wise. --Mom
I was laughing at the title of this even before I read it! Good thing hair isn't necessary for cuteness.
Sweet Lily. I think she needs a cute little something to go on her head. What about the cute hat I sent? Then no one will know she's loosing hair. Weren't your other girls "bald" for a long time? At least Sage, if I'm remembering correctly.
What a cutie. I'm excited to see how much cuter (but hopefully not balder) she is in another month.
No worries! I think Mom still has our elementary school head-covering bows in the pink bathroom!!!
Post a Comment