yeah right, i think that she was photoshopped in on his lap (by his adoring mama). but, i don't blame her, if i had photoshop skills, i'd have done it too--let's get brady in a family pic soon... :)
Sheesh you guys are relentless... (but then again, what did I expect.) Be that as it may, however, I daresay it's high time for another post so we don't feel the need to keep leaving comments on this one! Done? Done.
9 comments:
Ow ow, Suzy! Don't forget, no weddings between August and April (at least if you want Mom, Dad, & Heather to be there)!
oh my gash janage. you, me, 3:00. out at the flagpole. be there.
how embrssing.
Well, for an overlooked "middle child," she hardly looks overlooked! --Mom
HA HA, I think it's probably on the lap.
yeah right, i think that she was photoshopped in on his lap (by his adoring mama). but, i don't blame her, if i had photoshop skills, i'd have done it too--let's get brady in a family pic soon... :)
Suz,
Didn't you mean to say "me and Brady, 3:00, out at the woodpile..."
Sheesh you guys are relentless... (but then again, what did I expect.) Be that as it may, however, I daresay it's high time for another post so we don't feel the need to keep leaving comments on this one! Done? Done.
Make sure to bring your cameras to the graduation party on Friday-- we might see another lap-sitting demonstration! ;)
Post a Comment