Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The race is on

Mark your calendars for November 5th, 2008. The race is officially on, now that Krista and Janel have exactly the same due dates.


Williams baby -------------------------- Nielsen baby

An unbiased source is heard to have said the baby in Exhibit A looks much bigger, and is bound to come at least a week sooner, but we'll leave the voting up to you. Either way, post-Halloween is going to be a busy time around UVRMC.

Incidentally, Mark and Bryce are both being required to take a course in home deliveries (and we don't mean pizza), just in case.

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Well, so far Janel's babies have all been early. And Krista was born two weeks late. Although if her baby comes after Janel's, I'm sure it won't be because she hasn't tried all those labor inducing techniques!

Danielle said...

Also, I think I might detect a blub faced baby in Exhibit B.

Kimberly said...

I am looking forward to more posts about the race! And I recommend a trip up to Cedarcrest to speed up any late babies. After all, it worked like a charm 3 times now!

krista said...

Whatever it takes, we will win. Just in case you all didn't realize that it appears that the fetus on the left has been Zoomed in on, while the fetus on the right actually looks more developed--I mean look at the brain. We can tell whose child will be smarter too by the fine detail in brain matter in the right sided child. Also, the only blub faced baby also has a scratch mark on her face.

Linda said...

Maybe you'll be like Aunt Kathy and me. I had Becca one night and the next day paid a little visit to Aunt Kathy in the delivery room with Sean! No wonder they've been such good buddies ever since--they started out life together. :) Mom

Kim said...

Hi!

I am a friend of Krista's from high school, and I wanted to get her email address to let her know about our upcoming 10 year reunion. I am so excited to see that she is expecting and being honor at BYU. If you wouldn't mind emailing it to me, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks! Congratulations!

kimberlykbarlow@gmail.com

Kim (Morrison) Barlow