After many years of scouting, a trip to Mexico, a major sports equipment collection project, and even a case of fleas, Rich is getting his Eagle Scout award! Go Richie.
Come embarrass Rich and eat some tasty treats tonight at his Court of Honor.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
course I will, as long as he promises to make me that bed in woods. :) go richie! you're the bomb!
Way to go Rich!! I will send Jacob over to you to learn to tie knots. Good luck.
Congratulations, Rich! Now I know who to go to next time I'm not prepared. :)
Rich
You are a woody maniac. We love the chessboard, even if Bryce whips me every time!
Krista
Nice work Richard! It's been fun to go over all those cute photos of you for the occasion. The hard part is narrowing it all down to so few. Ah me . . . --Mom
Rich I love love love that pic of you in the green shirt! What a cutie! And now you've turned into a hottie (in the most macho sense of the word)! Girls, now's your chance before he's whisked away to Utah State or some other far away college. Meh. I don't want you to leave me Richie. :(
Post a Comment