Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Becca's senior recital

hot (ht)adj. hot·ter, hot·test
1. Having or giving off heat; capable of burning.
2. Being at a high temperature.
3. Becca in her salmon-pink dress.
4. Becca's oboe playing on at her senior recital.
5. The picture below.



Becca performed four pieces last night at her senior recital. They were amazing!


And she looked fabulous, in spite of her never-fail red-eye smile for the camera.



Star performer and lucky husband


5 comments:

Becca said...

you left off the best part of the recital--the 2 packs of mints afterwards! definitely worth the practice.

janel said...

Janel, thanks for the update . . . and so quickly. She did a terrific job . . . and she looked as good as she played! --Mom

Hez said...

What a stinkin hottie! And talented too! I'm so honored that people say I look like Becca- and I'm really bummed that I didn't get to go to the recital. Sawee, I really wanted to go. But, it looked sweet, and I heard it sounded sweet... Way to go Becca!

Hez said...

Oh yeah, that awesome picture with the whole family- don't worry, we can photoshop me in over Bryce :)

Danielle said...

THat was a great recital. SO NICE!!! (and the cake wasn't even dry).