
Cindy and her mom are doing great and are still in the hospital. Jacob is doing great, being passed around his aunts and uncles and spoiled rotten. He loves to say "Cindy"and will probably get to meet her this evening. I have the feeling her pink little bow won't stay put for long.




Happy birthday, Cindy! December 28, 2007
5 comments:
Congratulations to our two heroes! --Mom
Hooray!!! oh she is so beautiful I can hardly stand it! I can't WAIT to meet her, fabulous job Danielle, esp without the epidural, you did it! And, btw, who the heck is only in labor for one hour?? were you made to have babies or what? :)
No one can accuse us Wilson girls of not looking pregnant when we are--but thank goodness for those "child bearing hips" (as our foster brother Charles once called them) because they sure do help with labor!
She's a beauty.
cindy's favorite aunt is obviously not in the picture.
Post a Comment