Just a little spot for us to brag shamelessly about each other
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Flash to the past
While I was looking for a picture of my ninth grade self to put on my own blog, I found these beauties. Especially classic is the look Richard is giving to Suz in the second one.
I kind of like my one tiny little strip of bangs in the Tikal one. So much fashion and style going on. [Thanks for ommitting Janel's Tapachula Pregnancy Picture.] Thanks for the little walk down memory lane.
I love the pictures! It makes me feel better about myself that other people looked like that too. The glasses, the shorts, but no one has my bushy hair.
I'm sure I probably just pinched or scratched Rich right before that picture was taken. Oh mature me. I do remember being freaked out by the huge red ants in the back of that tiny red pickup that we were all crunched into. Does anyone have a picture of that?
4 comments:
I kind of like my one tiny little strip of bangs in the Tikal one. So much fashion and style going on. [Thanks for ommitting Janel's Tapachula Pregnancy Picture.] Thanks for the little walk down memory lane.
Nice fanny pack, Heather. (I probably loaned it to you.)
I love the pictures! It makes me feel better about myself that other people looked like that too. The glasses, the shorts, but no one has my bushy hair.
I'm sure I probably just pinched or scratched Rich right before that picture was taken. Oh mature me. I do remember being freaked out by the huge red ants in the back of that tiny red pickup that we were all crunched into. Does anyone have a picture of that?
Post a Comment